Monday, August 2, 2010

Keep it Positive

The art of being positive is not an easy thing to learn. It requires patience, perseverances, and a general want to be happy. I try to live life in a positive manner, granted I don't always succed as my family, and friends can tell you, but I'm in general a very happy person. What I love about always trying to be happy, is that you can usually see how it affects the other people around you. I love the times when I see someone at work or even just in passing and all you do is give them a smile and you can see their faces brighten up a bit. Sometimes that's all it takes to turn someones day totally around. Sometimes it takes just a shoulder to cry on. Others it takes some good advice. But on an occassion it all takes an open heart, and that age old positive attitude. Sometimes helping another is all it takes to make me feel better too. I think happiness should be a wide spread phenomenon. So let's start it everyone! Try just for one day to pay very close attention to everyone around you. Be happy, and smile, and look for as many opportunities as poosible to brighten someones day no matter what avenue you take to do. It really does improve your day and hey if everyone just tried it once that would be a lot of days where many people could just feel better.

2 comments:

  1. I accept the challenge! I'll report back later on how it goes. Thanks for helping us be more outgoing and cheerful!
    ~Rhonda~

    ReplyDelete