Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yes that is right. I, Kinsey Peotter, have entered the world of 19 yr olds. How does it feel?......much the same as 18 did. :) it doesn't feel like it's been a whole year though. I t feels like just yesterday i was starting my senior year of high school, not being able to wait for my 18th birthday, and now suddenly POOF!!! I'm already 19. I'm not going to lie though, when i was younger i had a very different idea of where i'd be by now. I always thought i'd be in law school, have a boyfriend, planning a wedding, and singing for some fantastic company, but none of that is true. And you know what? I'm okay! I don't even want to go to law school anymore! And i may not have a boyfriend but that's okay too. I know eventually it'll happen and i'll be planning a wedding sometime in my life and i'm really ok with waiting for the right guy to happen. And no i'm not singing for anyone but myself, but i still love it and i still hope to become a part of jazz group someday. So i guess for now i'm just simply okay. Nothing truly fantastic happening, yet i'm blessed with the things i do have and am grateful for my family and friends who have contributed so much to my well being. So one more year gone by and hopefully many more to come! Keep reading, and keep hoping because hope makes everything easier to bear. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment