Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The One about the Christmas Cards

Can I just say that I am SOOO ready for Christmas??

I absolutely LOVE it! It is my favorite holiday and most

favorite time of the year!!

I wait all year for it!

So I really want to send out cute Christmas cards this year.

Last year I uploaded photos to Walmart and they

just came out all fuzzy and NOT cute and by the time I

picked them up there was NO time for new ones so they

went out just like that.

My goal this year is to not only take a GREAT picture of my family (with my awesome

new camera) but to get them sent out before Christmas!!

So Shutterfly is doing this really cool deal where you can get

50 free christmas cards...

I don't know which one I'm going to use but I am definitely

taking advantage of this offer!!

These are the ones I really like....






They are all really cute! I am so looking forward to the holidays and my family coming!!


PS:

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010



No comments:

Post a Comment